Thursday 17 May 2012

gym bunny

Finally some of my exams are over and I can actually do stuff without feeling guilty. One thing I have missed was the lack of free time to hit the gym, pre-exams I went most days (yes, I am a bit obsessed) but during the whole horrible must-revise-every-second couple of months I barely left the house! So getting back in there this week was eugh so good. Well... so was the B&PB on toast, mind you...

PS: Sorry, sweets, for the lack of real photos of late... no time = resorting to ma blackberry (once again!)

4 comments:

  1. I love bananas and peanut butter on toast! Soooo tasty.
    Great blog.
    BTW I'm hosting a £500 competition for Next on my blog
    http://www.glitzngrime.com/2012/05/win-500-with-next-and-glitz-grime.html
    It would be great if you could enter as it's such a massive prize.

    Sheree xx

    www.glitzngrime.com
    glitzngrime@hotmail.co.uk
    @shereemilli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PB & B is the way forward!
      I shall take a look! xxx

      Delete
  2. I need to find some motivation to start exercising as well. I`ve been far too lazy for far too long! xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, when I get caught up in my exams I just cave in! xox

      Delete