Friday 1 June 2012

july glamour & benefit minis

Okay, so every year Glamour team up with Benefit to produce these little minis and every year they sell out within seconds. I, however, managed to get my hands on 'Bad gal lash' and 'the POREfessional' because, well, for £2 a pop they are really worth it, especially if like me you use a couple of them daily anyway.



The POREfessional I love, even though my skin is fairly blemish free for a girl of my age I find it does help to mattify without clogging up the rest of my make-up anddd it gives my foundation (when I use it that is, mostly I stick to tinted moisturiser... it works wonders!!) staying power.

It's the 'that gal' primer I'm really looking forward to trying though (when I can get my hands on it!!). Having never been a huge fan of primers in the past, it will be interesting to see how I rate this... as a rule, I usually adore all Benefit products! Oh well, all will be tried and tested this glorious Jubilee weekend, they are the perfect size to slip in my overnight bag while I'm away. Update y'all soon.


PS: I broke my hiatus! I just couldn't stay away, what with the festivities in the air n'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment